How can you help Westside Grovely?
– Volunteer for a role at the club – if you’re interested in volunteering in the canteen, helping with field maintenance, or just want to lend a hand on game days, please let us know by messaging the Facebook page!
– Sponsorship – if you or someone you know works at a business that’s interested in supporting their local club, please ask that they get in touch by emailing email@example.com
– Working Bees – the club will be running a few working bee events throughout the year, with each focusing on different projects around the club. Keep an eye out on our social media channels for upcoming dates.
– Cadbury Chocolate Fundraising – our recent order of Cadbury Fundraising boxes ran out on the same day they arrived. Watch this space for our next order notification and we can put one or two aside for you!
– Rebel Sport – if you’re a Rebel Active member, be sure to put Westside Grovely down as your preferred club partner. We will receive an in-store credit from each purchase made by a member associated with the club.
– Containers for Change – we will have bins out for cans and water bottles at the club, however, you can also help by taking cans/bottles from home to your nearest drop off location. The nearest over-the-counter depot to Westside is at “Return-it”, 48 Pickering Street, Enoggera (Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm, Sat 9 am to 4 pm & Sun 10 am to 4 pm). You’ll need to mention our Scheme ID “C10052034” for the club to receive a kickback.